Wednesday 19 March 2014

Make it Bloom at The Paper Shelter

Hi everyone,
I hope you are well and ready to say goodbye to winter.

Before I show you today's card I'd like to extend a big welcome to my new followers. 
 Thank you so much for coming along with me on my crafting journey.

It's time for a new challenge at  
and the theme this week will be "Add 5 or more Flowers - (not including image or papers)".   
 I chose to surround the gorgeous "Angel" with flowers. You can find this beauty here.

Coloured with Copics
Hair: E50, 53, 43, 57
Dress: RV10, 63, 66
Y32, YR31, YR30
Cardigan: BV01, 04, 08
Pillar:  W4, 3, 2, 00

Shabby White Fran-tage added inside the frame
Lace and flowers are from WOC
Sentiment: LOTV
DP - Wild Rose Studio - Bella Pack
SB Classic Petal Edgeabilities
SB Floral Ovals

I do hope you will get an opportunity to play along with us this week at TPS and if you can, please pop by the blog to check out the amazing creations made by my talented team mates.

I would like to enter the following challenges:
The Crazy Challenge #167 - Flower Frenzy
The Shabby tea Room Week #210 - Anything Goes
Wild Orchid Challenge #99 - Spring Fling

Thank you so much for stopping by today.
hugs,
Pat K x

14 comments:

Laine said...

This is fabulous Pat. I love this image and you have coloured her so well. Fabulous design and detail.
Laine
xx

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the image and fab layout.xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Pat, oh wow my favourite colour choice I love what youve done with Angel and the whole card design is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Pat, I love the pretty image, fabulous colouring and such gorgeous embellishments.
hugs Sue xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Such a gorgeous card Pat and. Gorgeous colours

Anne

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Pat. The image is adorable and I love your colouring and all the pretty flowers
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

This is a beautiful card Pat, I love your gorgeous image and papers - such lovely colours and pretty embellishments.
Pauline
x

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Pat, she's adorable, love your fabulous colouring and pretty colours and flowers.
Hugs Wendy xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Pat she is stupendous! What a gorgeous card and of course I love the lilac! Susan xx

meine-bastelarena said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it. Hugs, Sujin

Helen said...

what a beauty; thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge. Regards, Helen

Else Irene said...

Beautiful ! Thanks for playing with us in the Wild Orchid Challenge ♥

coops said...

so stunning pat.i love your pretty details and colours and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Unknown said...

Adorable Pat, love the image, your colouring is superb and your attention to detail is fabulous, hugs hun xxx