Wednesday 28 December 2011

Sweet Pea White Peacock

Hello,
Hope everyone is having a great day enjoying the winter sunshine.
We had a lovely visit from Tom, Julie and the grandkids today.   I got some much needed lessons on photoshop from Julie....and she is a saint - very patient and a great instructor....so thank you again Julie XXOO.  Everyone will benefit from the knowledge you have shared with me today :)...now if only I can remember it all (lol).

I do have a card to show you that was done using a stamp from Sweet Pea called Ching Chou Kuik's White Peacock.    Note the lovely shading around the pic....that was my last lesson for today and I love the effect..:)


Coloured with Copics
Digital paper from Twisted Papers
Spellbinders Die Label Eight
Roses, Carnations and poppies from Wild Orchid Crafts
Sentiment was from Free digital Stamps
Ribbon from The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store

Here is a picture of the box and gift bag I made to accompany the card.



DP - digital from Twisted Papers
QuicKutz alphabet
Ribbon from Michaels

TFL, Hugs, Pat

2 comments:

Vera from Oakville said...

Love this card....since I have same initials you could give it to me for my birthday (lol)!!!!

Berry said...

What a totally stunning creation just beautiful thanks for playing at Divas this wk hugs Rebekah xx