Thursday 8 December 2011

Mo's Urchin with Bird

Good day folks,
Busy day today but I managed to get some cards done.   I need to put a fire under me to complete all of them by this weekend.    John and I went to see our granddaughters dance last night and what a treat that was.  Miss London did so well, very comfortable on the stage for sure.  And Lauren, well she is a little star.  The teachers all praise her ability and love having both girls in class since they are attentive, kind and well mannered.   Kudos to their parents....and enough "bragging on em" from Nanny. (lol)

Jules this is for you - the original left the house already so here is a new one.  Hope you like it and thanks for the request.  Couldn't get a great pic today as the sun had gone down by the time I finished it.   



Here is a close up of the colouring.  





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooooo much. I absolutely LOVE this card! It will have a permanent place each year as part of our Christmas decorations.

Gwen said...

This is amazing! Did you use Copics?